Oh, Alison, Alison - I'm Learning Online For Free!

 Regardless of an inability to pay, I love to learn. Alison offers a myriad of free courses online. You can earn certificates and diplomas in specific areas and I truly enjoy taking the courses. However, while the courses are free, the certificates and diplomas (proof) do cost money. Let's get this straight: I'm not complaining. I understand that is how they make money and it really is a good deal. 

 I have earned 3 certificates and am working on a diploma. Most of it is actually a review of things I have learned already, but it has definitely been worth reviewing - even though some of it has been very repetitive. Ugh. I still recommend Alison for those who want to show extra knowledge to their current and/or prospective employers as well as those who simply wish to learn for their own self-enrichment. 


Screenshot with a link: 


My Alison Dashboard
Get Your Own Alison Account




No comments:

Post a Comment